To borrow the heading from V for Vendetta movie where what is done by those in power is remembered by those who it affects. As climate alarmists take their fortress mentality to new heights as they are being exposed for their lies and malfeasance it is good to remember what they have said about skeptics in the past – as copied from a great post over at Climate Change Fraud;
You can find the whole article here
- James Hansen of NASA wanted trials for climate skeptics, accusing them of ‘high crimes against humanity‘
- Robert Kennedy Jr. called climate skeptics ‘traitors’
- Yvo de Boer of the UN called climate skepticism ‘criminally irresponsible’
- David Suzuki called for politicians who ignore climate ’science’ to be jailed
- DeSmogBlog’s James Hoggan wants skeptics treated as war criminals (video)
- Grist called for ‘Nuremberg trials’ for skeptics
- Emo-Joe Romm wanted skeptics strangled in their beds
- A blogger at TPM pondered when it would be acceptable to execute climate ‘deniers’
The Guardian also has glossed over the inconvenient truth that warmists first tried to silence debate:
- Al Gore, ‘the debate is over’:
- David Suzuki, Gore’s poodle, echoes the Godfather of AGW and parrots ‘the debate is over‘
- Fred Pearce calls for Australia to ‘silence skeptics’
- Heidi Cullen of The Weather Channel called for skeptical forecasters to be decertified
- Bernie Sanders compared climate skeptics to Nazi appeasers.
- Grist has a how-to-talk-to-a-climate-skeptic guidebook
- A complicit media heralded the debate is over mantra
Check out ClimateChangeFraud – well worth a visit – lots of good stuff!
Ive had other bloggers tell me to gas myself in my garage on Co2 or take my children down to the sea so we can all drown in rising sea levels. There seems to be no end to the vitriol of the green left when simply all is being asked of them is the facts and science. As the world continues to cool I wonder how many lives will be needlessly lost as we squander our wealth on the non existing beneficial warming while excluding the deepening and deadly cold! Oh and all the while the cost of heating is being artificially increased by governments the net effect being increasing fuel poverty and increasing the risk of cold related deaths to peoples lives.
Quote; It amounts to treating climate-friendly everyday activity as a brand that can be sold. This is not necessarily a familiar or comfortable proposition for those engaged in campaigning or public sector work, but it is, we believe,
the route to mass behaviour change.
The social engineering continues at WarmwordsII – it’s all about consensus and alarm!
Our governments have taken HUGE financial risks in backing AGW – those risks are about to be laid bare!
If people want utopia and the repression that inevitably follows its pursuit, the party to vote for is Labour: it does it so much better.”